BATIK HMONG CLUTCH
These truly one of a kind bags feature a blue, hand dyed batik pattern, shell embellishments, and cotton fringe. They are adorned with multi colored vintage fabrics from deconstructed traditional Hmong costumes. There is no doubt this clutch will get more comments than any handbag you already own!
- Material: Batik cotton, black cotton lining + Vintage Hmong Fabrics
- Measurements: L 11" x H 8.5"
- Details: Interior zippered pocket + Magnetic closure
- Handmade with love in Thailand
- Due to the vintage nature of materials, multi colored fabrics and fringe colors vary making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
While expanding your fashion collection globally you will be supporting the developing communities of the Hmong women of Thailand. We work closely with our artisan partners to ensure that all items are produced in ethical, fair labor, and child labor free work environments. We pride ourselves in our quality control, and work closely with our partners to ensure their goods meet the needs of customers worldwide. We believe that granting access to the global marketplace is one way to generate growth in their local communities as well as individual economic independence.